A PATIENT PORTAL BENEFITS PATIENT CARE
Do you use email?
The portal is just a secure e-mail that offers direct communication with your provider of care.
Avoid telephone prompts and hold time to………….
- Ask questions in-between visits
- Request prescription refills
- Authorization for studies
- MRI and X-ray results ONCE REVIEWED WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN
- Schedule non-urgent appointments
- Update contact information
- Requesting your medical records vs. having to make requests with staff to copy records which will incur a $25 copying fee
You can send your Doctor or his Medical Assistant a message and it goes right into your chart, so we have all your information at hand when we read it and respond to you.
If you use it and don’t like it, you don’t have to continue with it, but it is easy to use and convenient when you are looking for information, for example, on the weekend when you have an appointment on Monday morning and need that information.
If you use the internet, you’ll most likely find the portal helpful and easy to navigate.